CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catching Up!!!

I have not blogged for so long. I swear everytime I post this is what is says. But seriously. I don't really like blogging for the fact that my internet takes so long so doing a post takes me over an hour but here we go. This is for Mick!!!!
I have wanted to re do this entertainment center for soooo long. I finally was talkin to miss Sierra and she talked me into it... She was so sweet to come help and Erin too. I felt bad there poor kids would cry when they left the room. But they are so sweet to help. THANK YOU THANK YOU...
And to Drew and Dab to for helping with the finishing touches.
SO HERE IT IS BEFORE...




AND AFTER!!!!!



Oaks decided she wanted to be a BIG girl and cut her hair all on her own. She looked like a German child mixed with a Mullet dirty Trash.

Such a little Stinker. She is so cute but Darn her... Thank you to Steph she saved the day and cut Oaks hair. It looks a little better she still has really short bangs but it makes for great pictures... I HOPE it grows fast.

Beatiful Clark!!!


Playing Dress up in Mommy's underwear and work out Top.



Oaks-
Is getting so big. She has been so sick this past week and it makes me so sad that she doesn't feel good. Yesterday she was supposed to be taking a nap. I went in to check on her cause I could hear a lot of noise walked in and she had her entire swimming suit around her waist side ways through the leg no undies on. She sees me sits up. HI MOMMY!!! I just laughed. She is so cute even when she is sick... Needless to say there was no nap yesterday.
She is talking so much more. Most of it doesn't make sense especially when she gets upset. She only wants to Listen to Ariel and Firework song in the Car.
Loves to play dressup, play in moms makeup, putting on shoes, going to the park (especially the swings) She does not share her toys very well when friends come over. WE ARE WORKING ON IT. She is not a big eater. But she LOVES the popcorn chicken from Wal Mart. She also Likes PB and J sandwiches and Oatmeal. ANd Can you believe it Broccoli.
Oaks I want you to know how much I love you.
I am so proud to be your mom. You are a light in my life. You are the thing that keeps me going every day... You are in my every thought. I am trying so hard to be a good mom for you. To teach you what is right.(even though most of the time you are reminding me to Pray) We are working so hard on your ABC's and you colors and even though you aren't really listening to me I know you get it. You just are more interested in Blocks and playing with the Toy Kitchen and thats ok. I know you are smart and you are so sensitive to peoples feelings. You know when I need a hug and I am so thankful for your hugs. Thanks for being my best friend and for you patience. I know I don't have a lot of it. But I am trying.
One of my favorite things you are saying these days is says Paint this( when you want to paint in the tub or paint your toe nails... Which usually comes out as Penis. It makes me giggle you are so darn cute.
Thanks for being my sweet girl. I'm sorry when I have to go to work it breaks my heart every time I leave you I cry.
But I get so excited when you come to my work and you run into my arms and your so happy to see me. Your my sweetest girl and I am so thankful for you.
I LOVE YOU...

Love Mommy

7 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

It was so fun to see you a little while ago, can't stop thinking about you and how great you are!

hapi said...

Hi RY & MAND WRIGHT, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

gfds said...

rift platinum

Prativad said...

wonderfull sweet

Unknown said...

Cultivate good moral, from a cheapest gw2 gold respected teacher, is from that very small beginning. This moral is built slowly, rather than specifically to find the big talent.gw2 gold

مذكرات لاجئ said...

رائدالأحمد

saba said...

mumbai to pune taxi