CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oaks is 2



My baby is 2 can you believe it? It's one in the morning and I am just about ready to go and read my scriptures and hit the sack. But I just wanted to say how much I love my Oaks and the sweet girl that she is. This picture pretty much sums her up. FULL of IT. PERSONALITY.... My goodness. What a dolly. I am so proud to be her mom. I think about what was going on RIGHT now two years ago and I was still walking the halls of the hospital wishing and praying she would come. What a crazy experience. I wish I could pause time and that she would never grow up. But at the same time I'm excited to watch her grow and learn. She is so smart and so sweet... Watching her go to dance the other day for the first time was so cute it seriously melts my heart. I am excited to see the changes she will make this next year. I hope the terrible twos are fun and that we can get through all they bring... I really don't think they will be that terrible. She is talking so much and the more she can communicate the better right? We'll see I guess... HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little sweet girl.

Sis the things I love about you...
- When I come and get you in the morning and you are so excited to see me.
- When you are surprised I love the look on your face.
- When you eat a big breakfast, lunch or dinner I don't feel as stressed.
- When you dance, and sing ariel no matter what princess you are looking at.
- How girlie you are
- When you ask me a million times if you can "watch a movie mom" it cracks me up even though I say no 10 times I finally give in cause your so darn cute..
THAT WON'T ALWAYS WORK WITH ME wink wink
- When you brush my hair, or want your toes painted
- When you dress up and want your daddy to tell you how pretty you look
- I love when you hug me and give me kisses even though two seconds before you probably head butted, or slapped me...
- When you ask where NIA is
- When you carry around any purse you can find
- When you jump, march, play pirates, read with me....

I love everything about you and I hope you have a great Birthday sis...
LOVE MOM

6 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

SHe is the cutest darn thing ever! Happy Birthday Oaks! Can't wait to see you tonight!

Cameron and Paige said...

Happy B-day Oaks! She is so cute...you sound like an awesome mom

... said...

She is seriously so darn cute! I am just glad that I get to be her aunt!

Erin said...

Awe.... Happy Birthday Oaks!! I can't believe she's 2 already!

THE HEWARDS said...

Is that even possible? I can't believe it she is soo cute mand!

Jacobson said...

soooo stinkin cute! she was soo adorable at her party! I can still hear her singing her arial song with her pretty neckless that she could not resist playing over and over and over... so great!! love the pic and i especially love that you made this post into a little letter for her so she can see it later on in life and see how cute she was and what a great mom she has!