CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I know it's not fall yet but I liked the Template:)

So things are rolling right a long these days. Oak is turning 2 next week she is getting so big.. New thing of the week she does not like me taking her PJs off to put on an outfit for the day she screams and screams... Hopefully it's just a really quick phase... I HOPE!!! She is my little swimming bug and she loves playing with Princess stuff check out what I found on KSL... I love when I find a good bargain she is getting this for her birthday and I can't wait to give it to her...


She will also be getting this...


But we will save this one until Christmas...
I don't want to spoil her too much. Bonus I'm already getting a kick start on Christmas presents so much better than waiting and having no money at the end of the year. Even though that's not how we do Christmas that's how I feel at the end of the year.

A few picture updates

RY and I and my Birthday...


Wes's Baptism such a neat day... Thanks Wes for letting us all be a part of it.

I've tried to load more pictures twice and it doesn't load them so I guess that is all for now.

3 comments:

APRIL DAVIS said...

Oh I love your template and I can't wait until fall! I am itching to get out all my fall stuff! Paisley's first birthday is right around Oakleigh's-it is so much fun to buy toys! The princess stuff is so cute!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

GAH!!! yOu guys look so hot. I'm going to get there... I'm workin at it!!!

Oaks is going to be so fun to watch as she plays with that princess stuff... oh.my.gosh! I can't believe it's already been two years! What the heck?

Good thing on Christmas... you're making me feel lazy. :)

Love ya.

How's your foot?

Jacobson said...

Mandy your so Hott! ;)