CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A GREAT MEMORY

This is my dads mom My Grandma Eva we went up north the other weekend and so I raced to my grandparents house because I have not seen them in the longest time. It was so nice to spend time with my grandma and listen to her stories and to hear her laugh she has one of the greatest laughs ever you can't help but laugh with her. I want her to know how much I love her.. We have so many great memories that have been made with her... This is definetly one of them for me...

Posted by PicasaThis is me and My Aunt Christie Christmas and Grandma Eva... Christie was so sweet it was great to see her too. She is amazing and so talented she makes the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen as soon as I get her contact info I will so you can look at her stuff and I'm sure you will want to buy it all... Love you BOTH!!!

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I just think you look so ethereal here! Love you Mand!