CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

MY TWIN!!!

I want to wish my twin a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Where do I even begin to describe how much I love and respect this WOMAN.
Mick has been my other half forever. She is my best friend, she makes me laugh on a daily basis. Whether she be dancing, singing little funny songs, telling me about her day, quoting movies, talking about michael jackson, she is so FUNNY!!!
She is REAL, mick doesn't sugar coat anything she is very real with you. I love and admire that about her. She always has great advice. Sometimes I don't want to always hear it because I am stubborn and think my way is correct she is usually one hundred percent correct. She is determined. She has so many talents, whether it be scrapbooking, home decorating, cooking, sports, dancing, clothes buying she has the greatest sense of style, loving- the girl is a lover and is so passionate about her everything. She is so talented and has the "EYE" behind the lense. She is so sweet and would do anything for any one. She is the best Aunt she wants a picture of Oak everyday and tells me how much she loves her. She will be the best mommy in the world. I am so excited for when that day comes cause those kids are going to be so lucky. As I write this post I am crying because I miss my Mick, She is shooting a wedding today on her birthday and I hope that goes well and that she gets to do something fun tonight. Mick I love you here are lots of Pictures like you requested. HAPPY BIRTHDAY



This is our birthday last year OH MY GOSH... ha ha ha











K mick there are your pictures for now HAPPY BIRTHDAY

4 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Are you kidding me with Oaks leg! Ha, that is too funny! Miss you, happy birthday Mick!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDS!!! And MICK!

OH MY GOSH I miss my oaks!!! I love you guys!

Hope your birthday was awesome!

Shelle

... said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDI AND MIKKI!!! The big 24! Hopefully it was a blast! Love you!

photography by Mikki said...

Mandi this was such a nice post- I feel so lucky to have you as my twin and I love that we share our day together- it was so fun talking a bunch yesterday:) Can't believe Oak really sleeps that way...We might have to start calling her "Mo, with the gimpy leg".
Love you guys!