CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

This WEEK I had to be a single mom!!!

This week my husband was not home at all. They made the guys go to a new Area in Wichita Falls TX which is about two and a half hours away from here so they just got hotels. I am so thankful that I have my sweet Ryan. This job has definetly been a challenge to me. I get discouraged and feel down. Message to Oak: Thanks for putting up with mommy even though i get a little frustrated and why you ask? I have no idea you are perfect and you sit in the office all day long and never complain about anything. You sometimes get a little bored but you are so cute. YOu usually find something to do even if is just playing with an empty box. YOur the best I love you Oak. Jess you are wonderful as well. My little sis is out here and she helps keep me sane she is always so willing to help or to listen or to hug me when I cry even though sometimes I don't want a hug. I'm kind of a brat. But I am trying so hard. Thanks for all who have put up with me this last little while. My GOAL for this next week patience. and not to get discouraged. Only a few more weeks. We can do it!!!! Here are some pictures from this week...



4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh I feel ya ;)

... said...

I just have to say that the last picture is a total Ryan classic face! I love it! She is getting so big!!! I know what you mean when you talk about being discouraged. What you are doing is honestly one of the hardest things and definetly a great growing experience!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH MY GOSH I miss you guys!!! Oaks is BEEEEUTIFUL!!! and You look amazing even when you are just throwing back!

Love you guys!

I love seeing your pictures!

Ty and Meg said...

Mandi~ You are so cute! I think you are doing a great job.

HUGS!

Meg