CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

I hope this will be a new tradition for the ward girls...
Even though our Micka couldn't be there she was so missed the whole time we kept saying how much more fun and funny the situations would have been if mick would have been there. I hope next year she can make it...

Any who my mom put together one of the funnest girl nights I have ever had. We got to the hotel room and on the door was this cute sign and then we went in and Jess and Mom sang surprise songs and then we all sat down and My mom had put together a veggie and fruit tray. She had bubbly and m&ms. it was so darn cute. We chatted for a while and then we decided to go shopping we went to Target and spent money on things that none of us really needed but it sure was fun!!!
Then we went to Old Navy and played there. We were getting pretty hungry by this time so we went to Mandarin Buffet (NOT MY CHOICE) GROSS!!!
But we ate greasy food up to our ears. Tried the crazy old desserts (steph got her cheese raggoos) :) and then we were so cold we were all shivering so we ran back to the hotel and got in the hot tub... Then we just ate chocolate and talked some more we ended up watching Horders and we all fell asleep. Well kind of I had to share a bed with steph and I couldn't cross the line. So the whole night I worried that I was crossing the line and I was FREEZING. The next morning Oaks got there so we went swimming it was so great I missed her. Then I woke everyone up ha ha and we went to Urban renewal and Twentyfive main it was so much fun I'm excited for next year. Thanks girls for such a fun time. Mick I love you and I'm sad you weren't there...






3 comments:

Annie Duckworth said...

I always wished I was a Ward girl. You ladies are so much fun. Maybe I'll try a "Guys Night Out" with my brothers and see how it goes.

photography by Mikki said...

Annie is hilarious:) I wish I could have been there so bad! Too bad I live like 300 miles away from all the fun you guys are always having! I am loving this blog update phase:) Keep it up! Love you Mand!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

bah ha ha you have the most amazing sisters!! I love that you mentioned cheese ragoons.. THEY ARE DELISH!! I could eat them non stop. You are so blessed to have such fun sisters (and a way cool mom too!)