CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

HIP HOP

So tonight I took my first hip hop class. It was awesome... I'm terrible. Terrible Terrible but it was a blast. It was completely out of my comfort zone I think way to much about the steps and I'm sure my face is ridiculous but once I get the steps then I can throw me in there. Right now I can't even get past the second step ithe dance... SAD... But it is going to be so good for my confidence.
I'm proud of my self for doing something new. We'll see what I do next. For now I am a hip hopper... :) Ha ha
I practice more when I got home and I will continue every night cause I won't go back to the class as bad as I was tonight. I'm excited for next week. And I can't wait till tomorrow cause I get better everyday... Right???

9 comments:

Erin said...

Yay!! I love you! I'm so happy to see so many new posts!! :) I've missed you! Oaks is so big!!!!!!! Man we need to visit! You come here first!:) Love you, great new year's goals!

Lindsey said...

So i totally wish we lived close cuz i would do that with you! we would have so much fun!! love you girl! can't wait for another girls day...and where are my pictures?

photography by Mikki said...

So proud of you! I bet you looked awesome- in a really good way! Keep it up, and then we'll all come see your dance recital:)

Cameron and Paige said...

How fun!!! I have been wanting to dance my whole life...but I am horrible. When you get it down you'll have to post a video :) Good luck with it, I'm sure you will do great!!!

Becky said...

I am so glad to hear from you! We are in the middle of nowhere and only can get on the blog at my moms house every few weeks! Oaks is getting so big i can't believe what a cute little girl she is turning into. Tell ryan to give scott a call!505-713-0839

Haylee said...

I miss you tons, and can I say you look absolutely stunning!!! I love your long hair! You look so dang fit! Your little girl is so cute! How old is she?? It looks like you are loving life!

Chelsey said...

Well Taylor got a job offer in St. George and if he takes it I will go to hip hop class with you and we both will have something to laugh at. It will be a blast!

Lyndy Butler said...

Mandi! you are so cool. CAn I be a hip-hopper like you? oh, and I hear you may be joining us for bunco. i hope to see your face soon!

Andy &Tia Stokes said...

um..........excuse me this is your hip-hop teacher!!!! Did you ditch me for someone new??? You need to come back asap!!! Same time same place:)