CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The little things she does...



So tonight I had Oaks in the tub and she was drinking the water and I told her please don't do that... Then I told her, "Ok it time to wash your body." She stuck her hand out ready for the soap. i put some in her hand and she has never done this before but she went to put it in her mouth. Quickly she realized that was a bad idea it tasted awful you could tell. She the picked up the cup again and started to drink. Then started to choke. (when she chokes on food or drink I always grab one arm and raise it in the air) well she took a drink of the tub water and then raised her own hand. It was so stinkin cute. She quickly recovered and went back to playing in the water. It's amazing how much she picks up on... It makes me want to be a good person because I know she is watching my every move...

Sidenote: I have been looking at bedding for our room and kind find exactly what I want. So far I like Anthropologie bedding but it's pretty expensive... Any ideas? Secret web finds that rock for this kind of stuff...



I actually have been making a quilt for sometime now but I just don't love it yet. I love what I see in my head but when I put it together it just looks wrong the idea is so cool my inspiration is... This knob I love it!!!
and the quilt is very similar I just want it to all come together...
Big problem I don't quilt.....

1 comment:

photography by Mikki said...

one time...like over Valentines weekend, Oak drank the water in the tub after peeing in it twice:) Yum yum yum.