CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

UPDATE

OK SO I"M SITTING IN MY APARTMENT RIGHT NOW AND I HAVEN"T HAD THE INTERNET BUT I JUST TURNED MY COMPUTER AND IT"S WORKING SO AS LONG AS IT WORKS YOU ARE GETTING UPDATED.

I guess we will start with Easter... So Oak and I were headed back from wal mart and saw a sign for bunnies for Easter. Boy was I tempted to get one for Ry for Easter Just to be funny well. The not so funny thing is what would have happened to the cute little bunny after Easter... Ry would have had a little Target practice so instead we just went and held the Bunnies.





The morning of the BIG Easter Egg HUNT... Word to the Wise and Foolish
DON"T BE LATE OR YOU"LL MISS THE WHOLE EASTER EGG HUNT!!!
We weren't laughing at the time but we got over it...




Pictures of my two favorites...


My Sweet Girl She is so CUTE



Ry got his braces off right before we came out to TEXAS doesn't he look so good?
Um I love it... He has such a great smile.



This is just outside of our apartment in TEXAS...





So I have a new job in the Office for AMP Alarm. And I needed something to entertain Oakleigh because she was getting tired of trying to get my attention for hours on end. I have now started to go at 5 to 6 in the morning so I can spend time with Oak but anywho so I was looked for and Exer Saucer but they are expensive well my Mom suggested for us to go look at Kid to Kid (THANK YOU MOM) and I went in and there was the PERFECT toy I even sat her in it while I looked at the clothes and she loved it. It was brand new one family had used it like twice and there baby was jsut to small for it and so they had brought it in that day. Luck y huh the Lord knew I needed a little help so I bought it for 42.00 bucks!!! Can you Believe IT!!!! SWEET!!! She can sit in it and walk all the way around it most of the time though she is RUNNING all the way around it. It is so cute to watch her and it makes me laugh...

I can't wait for you to see the next post but for now this is it. We are loving it here In TEXAS. Our ward is Fabulous. Some of the nicest people I have ever met. Great people with our company. Ry is working so hard. HE GOT THREE SALES ON SATURDAY
He is the best and is putting everything in to this job he can for our family. We are so proud of him.
Oak gets bigger everyday. She is crawling everywhere. Eating all kinds of things she is more excited about grown up food than her own food so I let her try most of it. and she loves it. She had bananas last night and loved that. She could eat all the pretzels in the world. She has two new teeth on top and they are so cute. She laughs all the time and wants to be with her mommy all day and then wants to snuggle daddy when he gets home. She get so excited when he comes home... She puts her little hand in fists and gets this intense face and then she smiles REAL big it is so FUNNY.. Ok so I have to go Blog hopping now so have a great day!!!

8 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Thank you for updating, I sure love and miss you tons. Its so good to see you and your adorable family. You still look great and happy. Love ya, Tonya

photography by Mikki said...

I loved this post! Oak is so dang cute!!! way to go Ry on the sales- so awesome! You 3 are awesome!!! Love you lots-

Cameron and Paige said...

How fun with the bunnies! Your little girl is so cute!!! Sad about the Easter egg hunt:( You are such a cute mom!!!

cerrah said...

Ah, that post made me really happy. I'm glad things are going well for you guys in Texas. Oakleigh is so cute and she's going to be so big when you get back, it kind of makes me sad.

Thanks for the Mother's Day text, by the way. I hope you had a good day, too.

cerrah said...

Ah, that post made me really happy. I'm glad things are going well for you guys in Texas. Oakleigh is so cute and she's going to be so big when you get back, it kind of makes me sad.

Thanks for the Mother's Day text, by the way. I hope you had a good day, too.

Long Family said...

She is so cute!! You look great! We didn't have such a good easter egg hunt either, we got rained out!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

The Dennis Wright Family said...

Your blog is sooooooooooooo cute! Loved seeing the pictures and hearing about what you are doing!Have fun, spoil Oakey and love each other! I love you all so much!!!

Haylee said...

Mandy you little girl is so gorgeous!! and so are you by the way. I miss you tonz! It looks like you guys are having fun in Texas!