CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy really Late Birthday to you...


Makin a wish...

We were on the HCG diet during Ryan's birthday this year. So this is all the cake he got and he is amazing and didn't even it that much.

This year I didn't know what to get Ryan I had debated an Xbox 360 for so long and went all over looking for one. For the past three years and then I just haven't gotten one and each year he is equally disappointed. Well I thought for sure I was going to get him one and then at the last second decided not to and I just asked his buddy if we could borrow his and then I rented some games. Well I got home that night and accidentally told Ryan that I rented the games OOps and he thought that maybe I had bought the x box but I hadn't. I could see the disappointment yet again for another year running. I asked him if he really wanted one and he said yes. Sooo... We bought an X box. happy flippin Birthday. Those things are expensive but he has put it to great use. The other night I came home from working out and he had his head set on and was playing LIVE. I just laughed. Stood there and laughed he had the cutest look on his face. He looked so Dorky but I just love him. and glad he has something fun to do. But it's been balanced so I am totally cool with it as long as he is still being active Working out and getting things done when they need to be done then hey he can have a relaxing time too right?


2 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Happy Birthday Ry:) You look like a hottie in the last picture! Glad you got your xbox too- Brade wants a PS3...oh what to do!

Cameron and Paige said...

Happy b-day to your hubby! I couldn't have a b-day without cake. Video games are always fun :)